1. True wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
2. Be as you wish to seem.
3. Nothing changes until you do.
4. Virtue is not given by money, but that from virtue comes money and every other good of man, public as well as private.
5. Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings.
7. Thou shouldst eat to live; not live to eat.
8. Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.
9. Everything in life changes, nothing ever stays the same.
11. God knows best what is good for us.
12. Don’t confine yourself to certain parts of the world, explore it all.
13. Don’t let other people do your thinking for you.
15. Be impeccable with your word.
17. All men’s souls are immortal.
18. Never stop wondering.
Edited by PurposeFairy
Have a wonderful weekend!
in the light...